Senior Data Engineer
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Data Engineer to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to:
- Propose ideas regarding data and on how to use it to C-level execs.
- Undertaking data collection, pre processing and analysis.
- Building models to address business problems.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Scala, SQL (Casandra), Spark and Python expertise
- Highly experienced and skilled at collaborating with business clients
- An analytical and creative approach to design and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills;
- Must be fluent in English
What we offer:
- Comprehensive health insurance, along with life insurance
- A flexible work environment: you can work remotely or hybrid from one of our locations
- Working with the latest tools and technologies on meaningful client engagements
- Career growth opportunities and a clear progression framework
- Local teambuilding activities and get-togethers to strengthen your sense of belonging and encourage meaningful relationships with your colleagues.
- Two weeks per year for you to work from a location of your choice, expanding your horizons while staying connected to your team
- Generous referral bonus program, quarterly and yearly company awards with financial incentives
- 8 hours of paid volunteering
The best part
Emergn is a global digital business services firm with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. We partner with some of the world’s most respected businesses, including Fortune 500, FTSE 100, and Global 2000 companies, to turn their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster.
Our experts work with clients to transform their business in three ways:
- Helping to better define their thinking, including shaping their product organization and clarifying and communicating their product strategy.
- Developing their people by delivering exemplary training in product management, modern ways of working, and leadership.
- Delivering their outcomes by building customer-centric products and customer experiences.
Emergn’s unique approach, Value, Flow, Quality (VFQ), combines the best of Agile, Lean, design thinking, and systems thinking to turn investments in new ways of working into tangible results. With a strong presence in over a dozen countries and headquarters in Boston (US) and London (EMEA), we’re making an impact every day.
Ready to make an impact?
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.