Improve the way people work. Forever.
We are a digital business consultancy who help organizations think new. Dream big. And most importantly, act different.
Technological disruption is changing business. We help organizations evolve and adapt to not just compete in this next generation of business but decisively win.
We empower people to continuously deliver better products, services and customer experiences.
We equip people with the skills needed to drive more enduring and effective change. Helping them establish new models, new ways of working, and new growth channels. Embedding the capabilities that enable businesses to perform at their peak. Time and time again.
We commit to our clients’ change ambitions. Supporting them with our consulting, education and delivery services which inspires the confidence to transform from the inside out.
From the board to the frontline, we work with people across all levels to manage uncertainty and accelerate organizational change. We share a total commitment to our clients’ change ambitions because we’re passionate about the impact we can deliver together.
From Walmart to Credit Suisse to the Economist, we work with some of the world’s most iconic companies. Helping them change from within to bring better products and services to market. Each and every time.
We’re currently looking for someone who is early in their career who shares the same ambition and drive to make a difference for businesses looking to adapt, evolve and decisively win in the digital era.
Emergn is looking for a top tier graduate who is early in their management consulting career to join our team.
We work with people who have the ability to educate and help companies change or deliver the outcomes they need. We are looking for someone with an interest in business, innovation and entrepreneurship, and a flair for consulting and delivering an outstanding experience.
- Coach, train, lead and mentor teams during their transition to new ways of working.
- Inspire and facilitate change at the individual and team level within the client – always working to be sympathetic to the client context and outcomes.
- To support Senior and Principal Consultants continuously analyze the client context and prepare insights and argument for change.
- Use the latest thinking from disciplines such as Agile, Lean, Design Thinking and others to help the client build high performing teams and make change happen.
- Develop strong relationships with the client at all levels.
- Show initiative by anticipating risks, issues and opportunities, and escalating them accordingly.
- Project or Program Management experience
- Education and Training experience
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor Degree
Posted: 13 December, 2016
Location: US based. Ability to travel is essential – this role will require 4-5 days per week on client site.