US - Nationwide - Full-time - Consulting
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant to join the team on exciting and challenging client engagements.
Specific Characteristics for a Senior Consultant
A Senior Consultant has an impact in client engagements and improving Emergn's products & services. They are capable of working alone or in a team to deploy engagements or parts of engagements with direction, A Senior Consultant deploys and feeds back on the shaping, execution and conclusion of engagements with their ability in Emergn's products and services.
Responsibilities within this role:
- Implement with the client/Emergn team, the proposed change solution and the experiments to be run and measured.
- Provide the specific content and measures for Solutions assurance, for the engagement
- Generate feedback on the success validated by measures from the experiments to close the engagement
- Generate feedback on the application of value propositions deployed in the engagement
- Actively promotes ways of working based on principles of Value, Flow, Quality.
- Proactively shares knowledge throughout Emergn and the Engagement team
- Actively demonstrates a 'discovery mindset' - continuous learning and incremental results - in the way they work, and that of their teams / function.
- Implement change that provides valuable outcomes for the client and people within the company forever in an element of a large engagement or the whole of a smaller engagement.
- Is accountable for the success of the elements of an Emergn consulting solution in mid to large sized complex clients or smaller whole engagements.
- Manages the elements of the agreed solution to solve agreed problems.
- Establishes themselves & the Emergn team as trusted partners within the customer orgnisation to ensure the succesful implementation of solutions and change.
- Onboards all types of consultants, mentors less experienced consultants
- Helps other people develop themselves and regularly gives insightful, useful feedback to those around them Fosters effective collaboration in Engagement teams
- Ensures that the solution implemented delights the customer.
- Clears blockers for team members, provides context/guidance, or knows how to escalate
- Use the latest thinking from disciplines such as Agile, Lean, Design Thinking and others to help the client build high performing teams and make change happen.
- Develop strong relationships across the clients organisation
Required Skills and Experience:
- Expertise in management consulting/professional services or in senior positions in an enterprise organisation.
- Expertise in agile and/or lean product development including the value and principles, and how they are applied in enterprise environments.
- Experienced in being part of an implementation team and or product transformations, dealing with complexity
- Experience in one or more agile methodologies and practices (Lean, Kanban, XP, TDD, CI), and how they can be applied in a product development/program delivery environment.
- Understands how to implement the models that solve the challenges with Portfolio or Product Management and Agile Enablement, including structure of work, organisational design, and skills and knowledge
- Strong communication, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Experience in client relationship/client facing roles, with strong team building, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Highly skilled in large-scale enterprise change projects & programs.
- Ability to shape strong presentations and narratives that influence and commit people to change.
- High energy, with the ability to bring narratives to life.
- Applying expertise and knowledge, achieving sustainable results
- Establish and maintain a discovery mindset, continously learning and applying the latest thinking.
Why join Emergn
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive salary and benefits.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.