Russia - Nizhny Novgorod
Product ownerFull-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services firm. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
An Emergn Product Owner delivers products that our clients’ customers LOVE. They do this by focusing on solving problems, to ‘Build Better Products’ that; deliver an excellent customer experience, deliver business benefits FAST and use technology that is flexible and built to extend and scale.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Lead the development of the new solutions in the one of the biggest and challenging IT projects in Baltics, monitor features, performance, and process,
- Understand the customer – their needs, pains, and jobs-to-be-done, determining current and future need using things like; customer profiles, personas and user journeys,
- Contributes to visualising, measuring, and tracking the flow of work within the development team, optimizing for value delivered each sprint,
- Establish a product roadmap with fast feedback loops,
- Manage and control a product backlog and backlog refinement,
- Manage the transition from any current, to new systems including building the communication plan, data migration and identifying the capability requirements
Expectations and skills:
- Successful end-to-end product development experience in role of product owner,
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle,
- Experience or deep understanding of how public sector operates,
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills,
- Higher education (at least Bachelor’s degree),
- Scrum Product Owner or Scrum Master certification
Following the Emergn Way we will offer:
- Competitive salary (will be discussed with successful candidates);
- Permanent contract for full-time employment;
- Have social security and benefits (including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days etc.) and lots of other great benefits;
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value, Flow and Quality practices and principles to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever;
- Room for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team
- Environment for active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe;
- Training programs;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.