London - Nationwide - Full-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a DevOps Evangelist to join our global team of professionals.
What you will be doing:
- Advocate the adoption of DevOps internally, to prospects and clients.
- Work with exciting tech teams worldwide to help our customers with their
- adoption or implementations of DevOps frameworks.
- Contribute to the growth of our DevOps practice, this could be anything from been involved in defining best practices to select the right training and certifications
- Evangelize Emergn view of DevOps by presenting at conferences, clients and other similar activities.
- Evaluate existing and proposed solutions
- be involved in the development of our offerings and Product Leadership & Strategy propositions
- Solution design reviews (when required)
- Technical SME input to pre-sales activities. Evaluate and advise partners on how to achieve strategic objectives using DevOps methodologies.
- Responsible for high level strategy to deep dive technical discussions
- Responsible for providing technical guidance and leadership
- Provide DevOps build, release, and CI/CD expertise to our teams and our customers
- Drive world-class quality on everything that we deliver working with QA and other practices to optimize the delivery pipelines
What we are looking for:
- DevOps practices and toolset
- Application Release Management
- Cloud technologies
- Build, test and deploy automation, including CI/CD
- Delivery orchestration and infrastructure provisioning
- A good grasp of classical SDLC theory and ITIL processes
Why join Emergn:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.