US - Boston
Digital Marketing SpecialistFull-time - Business
Are you passionate about digital marketing? If so then we have the opportunity for you. We are looking for a talented marketing professional to join the team at Emergn, as our Digital Marketing Specialist.
We are looking for a smart, problem solver who’s excited to create digital marketing programs. As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work within the marketing team to lead, develop, and execute marketing strategies that optimize our assets and define new opportunities. Your work will be highly visible and directly impact our client growth and acquisition goals.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of relevant target audiences, and identify relevant and effective marketing solutions that match their needs
- Develop and manage demand generation and lead nurturing campaigns through targeted and persona-based marketing initiatives with the goal of driving engagement at the top of the funnel
- Determine and implement social media channel strategy
- Test and experiment with channels of engagement to maximize impact
- Partner on the development, utilization and distribution of content that supports business objectives including case studies, testimonials, videos and blogs.
- Combine creativity with analytical thinking to ensure KPIs are met and channels are continually optimized for peak performance
- Identify new growth opportunities and best practices based on emerging digital trends, competitive business intelligence and consumer insight
- Work cross-functionally with product, brand and business development groups to identify opportunities, execute initiatives and maximize return on investment
Required skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree level education or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience (ideally 5-8 years), with various digital marketing disciplines including email marketing, social, content strategy, and lead generation.
- Experience in defining, developing, and managing marketing campaigns in digital channels, including email and social media to meet business goals and KPIs
- Expertise in marketing technology and best practices especially marketing automation.
- Hands-on experience with email systems, Salesforce, campaign analytics, and web analytics.
- Familiarity with regulations and compliance requirements impacting digital marketing (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, etc.)
- Assist in building a culture and processes for relentless optimization of digital marketing campaigns through iterative process of testing, evaluation and adjustment.
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop trusted cross-functional relationships to produce results within desired timelines, scope, and budget
- Curious, able to act entrepreneurially in an established organization and find creative ways to get things done
- Results oriented, self-directed, and acts with enthusiasm, resilience, and possesses a “can do” attitude