US - Boston
Analyst Relations (AR) DirectorFull-time - Business
In your role as Emergn’s Analyst Relations Director, you will be responsible for creating and running an Analyst Relations program that results in strong relationships with influential industry analysts, improved coverage in influential research, and that serves as an internal conduit of trusted advice regarding competitors, market trends and new technologies. Emergn is seeking a great collaborator who can facilitate a two-way communications process and establish the key link between the industry analyst community and Emergn’s Marketing, Strategy, and Executive teams.
You should apply if:
- You have experience establishing and leading successful Analyst Relations programs.
- You are a polished communicator who will represent our company in front of influential industry analysts.
- You are an excellent collaborator.
- You are ready to take on more strategy and influence in your career.
- Establish Emergn’s Analyst Relations program, managing relationships across the industry analyst community (e.g., Forrester, Gartner, IDC).
- Partner with Marketing and Strategy leadership to develop and provide consistent messaging to analysts and industry influencers, informing key stakeholders of new product offerings and launches.
- Develop and nurture high value, high impact analyst relationships across the analyst community to ensure well-rounded engagement, feedback and targeted outcomes.
- Work with senior stakeholders to secure positive analyst reports and deliver quality information to analysts.
- Liaise with internal experts and Marketing team to articulate Emergn’s vision, strategy, competitive differentiation, and market leadership.
- Facilitate analyst inquiries, briefings, advisory sessions, and strategic planning sessions for key executive stakeholders, ensuring the team is prepared and materials are provided.
- Leverage analyst inquiries to close knowledge gaps and gain feedback and direction when go-to-market or product development direction is needed
- Be open to experimenting with new approaches, testing the hypothesis and establishing key performance indicators that can help determine effectiveness.
- Develop an industry analyst coverage map to consistently identify areas of opportunity and drive continuous improvement towards business goals.
- Monitor and prioritize analyst participation in industry events to maximize engagement and interactions.
- Facilitate information exchange with our outside public relations firm.
Who you are:
- 5+ years’ experience working with industry analysts as part of 10+ years of professional experience in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated success in driving successful analyst relations programs garnering industry analyst interest and coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Marketing Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or related field of study.
- Ability to effectively analyze and leverage data.
- Self-directed, motivated, and comfortable developing and implementing new processes.
- Understand how to influence without authority.
What we offer:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your field
- We provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams
- We give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues
- We hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback
- We sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills
- We provide comprehensive benefits, which include: 20 days paid vacation; Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Short- and long-term disability coverage; Life and accidental death insurance; Employee assistance program; 401k eligibility
- We have a Boston office and support a remote work environment