Ukraine - Nationwide
Delivery ManagerFull-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Delivery Manager to join the team on exciting and challenging client engagements.
At Emergn, we understand the strategies, tools, and processes that enterprises need to unlock their true potential.
Our delivery management approach ensures that the system of work is designed to reflect the business & technical context and has buy-in from all stakeholders. We believe that the delivery management approach must be focused on delivering value early and often, optimizing the flow of work end-to-end and discovering quality through fast feedback.
An Emergn Delivery Manager will help ensure that the business outcomes are achieved, or in the case they cannot, that this is learned early to minimize waste. They will also ensure that there is control and transparency based on actual activities and results.
You will be particularly adept at succeeding, delivering complex products and services through:
Ensuring business outcomes are clearly articulated and aligned to.
Defining the work that needs to be done to deliver the business outcomes, andadapting this as needed.
Defining a system of work that is context specific and deals intelligently with constraints and dependencies.
Guide, coach and motivate teams through implementation of new ways of working.
Putting dynamic planning, reporting and governance practices in place that ensure predictability that enable timely decision making.
Provide effective communication and feedback sessions with stakeholders at all levels.
Foster understanding and mediate and mend relationships.
The tools and techniques that a Delivery Manager masters and demonstrates include:
Work breakdown structures
Big room planning events
Team dynamics and formation
Goal setting and team chartering
Leading and lagging performance metrics
While many organizations recognize that traditional delivery management approaches are not fit for purpose, they continue to struggle to successfully implement new ways of working.
Emergn Delivery Managers have deep knowledge in the application of modern ways of working applying concepts and techniques from Agile, DevOps, Product Management, Design Thinking & Systems Thinking in practice.
Managing the flow of work end-to-end
Defining the work
Delivering the work
Managing the work
Governing and Reporting
Improving and Adapting
- You will be a people leader.
- Experienced working with multiple teams and hiring resources for the teams.
- Good level of stakeholder management experience, able to build relationships and trust quickly.
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Delivery Manager or equivalent.
- Experience running and managing different size engagements.
- Accountable for the ownership and management of delivery
- Close cooperation with on and off site teams
- Internal reporting experience.
- Skilled in documentation
- Excellent level of English communication.
Why Join Emergn:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive salary and benefits.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.