Portugal - Nationwide
Solution Architect / Technical LeadFull-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Solution Architect / Technical Lead to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
- Lead by example, motivating others to consistently perform at their best;
- Drive advanced technologies adoption and engineering excellence practices for the development team;
- Take ownership of assigned features and projects, and shared ownership of overall solutions;
- Deliver work and product according to established deadlines;
- Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities;
- Accept a wide variety of tasks and pitch in wherever needed;
- Work collaboratively in a distributed team;
- Constructively present, discuss and debate alternatives.
- Experience in defining, supervising and leading solution design in cloud-based data platform development (preferably on top of PowerBI, Azure Data Factory);
- A wide and in-depth expertise in building data warehouse and BI solutions;
- Solid understanding of the typical use cases for the industries you are specializing in (Insurance industry would be advantage);
- First-hand experience of developing solutions in all phases of the PDLC;
- Knowledge of the modern technology landscape and strategies;
- Strong background in at least one of the programming languages (e.g., C#, JS, Scala, Python, R);
- Ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business, but at the same time be able to dive deep into technical issues and address current system limitations;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from stakeholders at any level;
- Excellent communications skills oral and written in English.
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive benefits.