Russia - St Petersburg
.NET DeveloperFull-time - Engineering
We keep growing and we are looking for Developers to join one of our biggest projects!
Project scope: HR-management and consulting (career planning and development, salary statistics and analytics, pension administration, life, and health insurance, etc.)
What you will be doing:
- Participating in designing and developing client product;
- Participating in discussing technical solutions;
- Designing and writing easily readable and understandable code;
- Solving performance and optimization tasks;
- Being part of a distributed Agile team.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience in commercial software development;
- Good knowledge of C# и .NET, ASP.NET MVC;
- Knowledge of Git or TFS;
- Understanding OOP, knowledge of programming patterns and SOLID principles;
- English language skills sufficient for communicating with customers and team members as well as for reading and writing documentation.
What will be an advantage:
- Experience in SQL;
- Experience in Oracle;
- Experience in Agile.
- Developing international hi-tech products;
- Official employment and salary;
- Extended healthcare plan after probation period;
- Professional and career development opportunities;
- Free English courses in the office;
- Internal and external training;
- Professional certification;
- Relocation program;
- Process flexibility;
- Flexible work hours;
- Conference participation;
- Corporate events: all sorts of fun activities for employees and their children (ideas are always welcome);
- Playroom with boardgames, PS4, kicker and darts;
- Cozy kitchens with fresh fruit, cookies, tea, and coffee;
- No dress-code;
- Free parking;
- Modern office;
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.