Russia - St Petersburg
Backend .NET DeveloperFull-time - Engineering
- Contributing to Design, Development & Deployment;
- Taking part in sprint planning meetings to gather information about requirements and to estimate development effort;
- Status reporting in daily stand-ups;
- Code review activities;
- Contribute to release planning & impact analysis;
- Building code, bugs fixing, refactoring.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in .NET applications programming;
- Experience in C#.NET, ASP.NET (at least 4.5);
- Working knowledge of MVC and Web API;
- Practical experience in Oracle or MS SQL Server programming, including stored procedures/functions/triggers;
- Ability to clearly explain the current state of development and current problems;
- Understanding of asynchronous messaging;
- Working knowledge of Integration Design Patterns;
- Strong verbal and written English;
- Bachelor or equivalent technical degree;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: an ability to work with distributed international team members.
Desirable skills and experience:
- .NET Core experience;
- Knowledge in UML, XML, XSLT, XSD, SSIS and SSRS;
- Agile methodology knowledge (RUP, Scrum, DSDM, etc.);
- Test Driven Development;
- Knowledge of Cloud computing platform, e.g. Microsoft Azure;
- Experience with a distributed source control systems (Git, Mercurial, SVN etc) or at least centralised SCCs (TFS, Perforce etc.).
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate);
- Opportunities of professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Comfortable office close to Moskovskaya metro station;
- Fruits, snacks, and fully equipped kitchens in office;
- Recreational zone, play-room;
- Voluntary health insurance for employees including dental service;
- Training programs, including English classes;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Help in relocating from other regions.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.