Portugal - Porto
UX/UI DesignerFull-time - Engineering
At Emergn we want to Improve the way people and companies work forever.
Designing good experiences requires a multi-disciplinary approach, with expertise across number of different areas such as, UX/UI design, CX, user research, digital marketing, accessibility, front end development and other areas not directly related to the customer experience such technology, and the specific business area.
In order to create great design intuitive digital experiences, we a looking for a UX/UI Designers. This role will be responsible for helping Emergn deliver Design Services to our customers.
What you will be doing:
- Collaboratively working with clients, stakeholders, and your team to ensure the proposed design fits business goals, long-term strategy and technical constraints in addition to user needs;
- Collaborate with design-oriented front-end engineers, product managers, designers and clients in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment;
- Conceptualize product features and strategies that will push our client’s products forward;
- Partner with our development and web teams to ensure design integrity;
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions through rich prototypes;
- Execute work through multiple rounds of client’s project cycles efficiently. And you think through the experience, developing a solid foundation, tinkering, collecting feedback, and refining.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years working as a UX / UI designer with a portfolio showcasing relevant experience designing for B2B, Enterprise portals, mobile, web applications, etc.;
- Good understanding of user-centered design, usability principles, techniques, and methodologies, you keep up with the latest trends in design and technology;
- Experience in working in an agile environment;
- Take part in visual concepts and design systems for each project that will allow front-end developers, yourself and engineers to execute faster and better;
- Experience in conducting qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies and testings for existing and future products, co-creation experience;
- Attention to details;
- Excellent communication skills to be capable conveying ideas and break down concepts clearly to a diverse range of clients (verbally and written);
- Fluent English;
- Professional certifications and courses will be a plus.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary (will be discussed with successful candidates);
- Permanent contract for full-time employment;
- Have social security and benefits (including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days etc.) and lots of other great benefits;
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value.Flow.Quality practices and principles to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever;
- Room for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team
- Environment for active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe;
- Training programs;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.