Latvia - Riga - Full-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Node.js Developer to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in writing Unit tests.
- Understanding of OOP principles & good code design.
- You think about scalability and extensibility when writing your code.
- You have some experience or want to learn working with microservice-based architecture.
- Experience in the software delivery process, CI/CD pipelines.
What you will be doing:
- Write clean, tested, documented code that delivers real business value.
- Together with our core team deliver quality code-based solutions.
- Partner with fellow engineers to innovate, architect, developers.
- Deliver and review technical design, code, and documentation.
Working environment and benefits:
- Support you on the path for success to become the best professional in the IT field. We care for and invest in people.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Provide social security and benefits, including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days etc, paid car parking and/or fully occupied bicycle storage and lots of other great benefits.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Gross salary for this position, is €1485 - €2650 per month. The final offer would depend on your experience, professional skills and other competencies.