Ukraine - Dnipro - Full-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
What you will be doing:
- Working with Business to understand requirements.
- Working with senior team members to architect solutions
- Designing and writing easily readable and understandable code.
- Solving optimization and performance tasks.
- Delivery of software using DevOps mentality.
- Prioritization of project scope/incidents.
- Monitoring solutions in production.
- Mentoring junior members in a small team.
- Participating in discussing technical solutions.
- Working collaboratively in a distributed Agile team.
What we are looking for:
- NodeJS development experience.
- Camunda BPM & DMN.
- Should be able to create rules, conceptualize workflows and decision models.
- Camunda reporting skills, custom dashboards; plugins development.
- Experience with BPMN standard, BPM solutions development and delivery against defined measurements (Schedule, defect variance etc.).
- Good understanding of process flow conventions.
- Hands On Work Experience with Camunda.
- Exposure on Qliksense will be added advantage.
- Experience in Git and continuous integration.
- Good team player, able to learn and share knowledge.
- Proactive in proposing new ideas and solutions.
- Motivated to learn and apply new technologies.
- Good command of English (communication with colleagues abroad).
What will be an advantage:
- Nest JS.
- Micro services experience.
- Java programming skills.
Why join Emergn:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer a great working environment.
- Provide competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.