Portugal - Nationwide
Mobile Android DeveloperFull-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Mobile Android Developer to join the team on an exciting and challenging international client engagement.
Technology stack: Android, Flutter, Java, Git, TFS, REST APIs.
What you will be doing:
- Working as part of an agile team following Value, Flow, Quality guideline principles and practices to provide business value to our customers.
- Participating in designing and developing client product.
- Participating in discussing technical solutions.
- Designing and writing easily readable and understandable code.
- Solving optimization and performance tasks.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience in commercial software development.
- Good knowledge of Android and/or Flutter.
- Knowledge of Git or TFS.
- Understanding OOP, knowledge of programming patterns and SOLID principles.
- English language skills sufficient for communicating with customers and team members, as well as for reading and writing documentation.
What will be an advantage:
- Experience with Cross-platform mobile development tools.
- Experience in Agile.
Working environment and benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract for full-time employment.
- Health insurance.
- Meal allowance
- Monthly bus ticket
- Contribution to your monthly mobile phone bill.
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value, Flow, Quality practices and principles, to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever.
- Professional and career growth.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team.
- Environment the promotes active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe.
- Training programs.
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes, then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.