Ukraine - Dnipro
Data Warehouse DeveloperFull-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Data Warehouse Developer to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
- Create and develop data models;
- Prepare plans for all ETL and architectures;
- Map solutions and integration services within structured data warehouse environment;
- Design, build and deploy database applications within the data warehouse;
- Administer all requirements and design various specifications to data;
- Monitor and tune data loads, extractions and queries;
- Support the development and validation required through the lifecycle of the data warehouse and BI systems;
- Monitor data warehouse work and provide expertise to development team.
- 3 years of experience in data warehouse development;
- Experience in ETL processes development and data models creation;
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL;
- Knowledge and experience of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS-IR), Azure Data Factory (ADF), DataMarts;
- Practical experience in working with data visualization tool MS PowerBI is desirable;
- Good English communication skills.
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive benefits.