Ukraine - Dnipro
.NET Core DeveloperFull-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a .NET Developer to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in commercial software development.
- Good knowledge of C# и .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL
- Knowledge of Git or TFS.
- Understanding OOP, knowledge of programming patterns and SOLID principles.
- English language skills sufficient for communicating with customers and team members, as well as for reading and writing documentation.
What will be an advantage:
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in Agile development.
What you will be doing:
- Participating in designing and developing client product.
- Participating in discussing technical solutions.
- Designing and writing easily readable and understandable code.
- Solving optimization and performance tasks.
- Working collaboratively in a distributed Agile team.
Working environment and benefits:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive benefits.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.