Lead Microsoft Power Platform Developer
Latvia - Riga - Full-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are looking for a Microsoft Power Platform Developer to modernize current processes, build new, and support existing applications using Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint. This person will collaborate with business users to prioritize opportunities, facilitate continuous improvement, and mentor citizen developers. This role is integral in helping shape Emergn’s strategy for maximizing tools within Microsoft 365 for continuous improvement.
What you will be doing:
- Build and support applications using Power Apps and Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow)
- Mentor IT and business users in the Power Platform
- Partner with leaders to define a strategy for application development solutions
- Govern enterprise Power Platform environments
- Explore and lead the adoption of new technologies within the Microsoft cloud, such as Cognitive Services
- Promote using RPA, scripting
- Support pre-sale activities in the Power Apps area
- Support AD app registration and enterprise applications
- Collaborate with Emergn’s business units and centralized IT to share ideas and developed solutions
- Work with 3rd party partners
What we are looking for:
- Proficient at making applications using Microsoft Power Apps
- Proficient at building workflows in Microsoft Power Automate and Logic Apps
- Proficient in writing PowerShell scripts
- Capable of designing and developing solutions that span multiple Microsoft 365 services
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft 365 platform including SharePoint Online, Teams, AD, and ecosystem
- Experience governing and managing Power Platform environments, with the Power Platform admin centre
- Experience assessing and migrating business processes to the Power Platform
- Knowledge of Functions and REST APIs
- Continued growth and development of technical skillset focused on Microsoft 365
Why join Emergn:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of the "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer a great working environment.
- Provide competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Salary in the range of €1500 - 3300 Euros gross per month, depending on the level of experience.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.