Latvia - Riga
DevOps / Configuration ManagerFull-time - Engineering
What we are looking for:
- Ability to code for task automation;
- Understanding of core DevOps and CI/CD principles;
- Experience with CI/CD software;
- Experience working with Cloud (AWS and/or Azure);
- Experience with scripting/programming languages: Java, Python etc;
- Willingness to learn by doing and sharing experience.
What you will be doing:
- Work in accordance with DevOps culture;
- Build and implement solutions related to automation of building, integrating, deployment of software to cloud;
- Work on current process automation;
- Develop CI/CD and automated testing solutions;
- Take part in daily activities to ensure stability and operability of environments and application stack, provisioned to developers and QA;
- Provide improvements proposals and act to accelerate implementation of new technologies;
- Work in highly collaborative team to provide business value to our customers.
Following the Emergn Way we will:
- Support You on the path for success to become the best professional in the IT field, because we care for and invest in people;
- Provide environment with communities of practice for exchange knowledge and best practice sharing across all of our teams;
- Give insight and practical usage of Value.Flow.Quality mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues;
- Take care of Your onboarding process and regular performance reviews and feedback;
- Sponsor Your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other trainings to develop your skills;
- Have social security and benefits (including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days etc.), paid car-parking and/or fully occupied bicycle storage and lots of other great benefits.
- Gross salary from 1500 till 3400 EUR per full-time work. Final offer would depend from candidate’s previous experience, professional skills and other competencies.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.