Russia - Nizhny Novgorod
Node.js DeveloperFull-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Node.js Developer to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
What we are looking for:
- Hands-on experience with main frameworks of your choice (ExpressJS for NodeJS, or any other Framework).
- Good NoSQL knowledge and experience with big data quantities.
- Experience with Docker (Kubernetes is a big plus), BigQuery, RabbitMQ or Kafka, ElasticSearch.
- Experience working with Git.
- Understanding of OOP principles & good code design.
- You think about scalability and extensibility when writing your code.
- You have some experience or want to learn working with microservice-based architecture.
- Experience in the software delivery process, CI/CD pipelines.
- No fear of trying new technologies.
What you will be doing:
- Write clean, tested, documented code that delivers real business value.
- Together with our core team deliver quality code-based solutions.
- Partner with fellow engineers to innovate, architect, developers.
- Deliver and review technical design, code, and documentation.
Working environment and benefits:
- Ability to develop International hi-tech products.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary.
- Extended healthcare plan.
- Professional and career development opportunities.
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value, Flow, Quality practices and principles, to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever.
- Free English courses in the office.
- Internal and external training.
- Professional certifications.
- Process flexibility.
- Flexible work hours.
- Conference participation.
- Cozy kitchens with fresh fruit, cookies, tea, and coffee.
- No dress-code.
- Modern office.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.