Manual Test Engineer
Ukraine - Dnipro - Full-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Manual Test Engineer to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
What you will be doing:
- Working as part of an agile team following Value,Flow,Quality guideline principles and practices to provide business value to our customers.
- Play significant role in creating and maintaining test suites.
- Provide technical support and participate in development of new solutions, following Agile and Scrum best practices.
- Perform manual testing as well as craft automatic testing if necessary.
- Participate in sprint planning meetings – gather information about requirements and translate functional documentation into Test sets.
What we are looking for:
- At least 1-3 years of experience in software quality control.
- Knowledge of basic black-box test design techniques.
- Manual testing experience.
- Experience with SQL.
- REST API testing experience.
- Functional documentation analysis and test scenarios preparation.
- Strong English verbal and written skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with web application testing as a plus.
What will be an advantage:
- Experience with mobile app automated testing using frameworks and tools.
- Experience in creating testing strategy planning; test plan development.
Working environment and benefits:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.