Latvia - Riga - Full-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Solution Architect / Technical Lead to join the team on exciting and challenging client engagements.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Drive and own delivery of required module(s) or solution(s), communication with the customer and handling all the project related delivery matters.
- Take a proactive part in suggesting technologies, tools and approaches, advocate the best engineering practices and tools for effective use.
- Contribute best practices & processes as well as delivery management knowledge back to the company
- Be responsible for technical staffing matching people for successful project delivery. Facilitate reporting including milestones and resource allocation.
- Contribute to the presales: estimations, architecture reviews, and documentation.
What we are looking for:
- At least 5+ years in positions of Delivery/Team Lead, Solution / Systems / Enterprise Architect, Project/Program Manager.
- Strong, proven experience in software engineering with ability to deliver sustainable solutions.
- Proven track record designing and creating solution architecture in high visibility and high business impact projects.
- Experience in governing project delivery across the board of all stakeholders.
- Strong in handling complicated engineering issues, people development, assuring quality and timely delivery.
- Experience and up-to-date knowledge of design and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
- Experience with outcome based setups, delivering on hard commitments and fixed timelines.
- Have a deep, structural knowledge of the best engineering practices and the ability to apply them on the ground.
- Able to follow the project process based on a real need. Is a hands on practitioner of selected or multiple industry recognized software development and service delivery methodologies including, but not limited to Agile, Lean, Waterfall etc.
- Strong in effort estimation, planning and scheduling delivery.
- Handles direct line communication with the client on behalf of a team or a project deliverables.
- Skilled in handling conflicts and taking on responsibility.
Why join Emergn:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive salary and benefits.
Gross salary for this position, is €4000 - €6000 per month. The final offer would depend on your experience, professional skills and other competencies.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.