Full Stack Developer (Java + JS)
Russia - Nizhny Novgorod - Full-time - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
What you will be doing:
- Development of Web applications with Angular and Spring Boot;
- Implement back-end and front-end components;
- Review code;
- Participate in planning and estimation activities;
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and launch new features;
- Provide and prove technical solutions;
- Working in Scrum team.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of working experience;
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JPA (Hibernate), Web-services (REST, SOAP);
- Good English (both oral and written skills), able to communicate.
Why Join Emergn:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits offered.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.