Talent Acquisition / Recruitment Specialist
Russia - Nizhny Novgorod - Full-time - Engineering
Talent Acquisition Specialist, in Dnipro required, to join our Global TAq team, responsible for enabling Emergn to secure the new talent needed, to meet our strategic objectives, thrive and grow.
You will play a really important role, in attracting and engaging talent in the Ukraine and Internationally, for our other delivery centres.
- Have a solid and proven recruitment skill set and be able to comfortably lead multiple vacancies, whilst maintaining a best in class candidate experience.
- Take full ownership for the recruitment process from job posting, interviewing and selection, through to final stages of offer recommendation, closing, and pre-boarding
- Source suitable candidates through various sourcing channels
- Provide an excellent candidate experience and fill our vacancies in line with business demand.
- Develop talent pools with the capabilities Emergn needs and in the locations that are critical to our strategy
- Find innovative and reliable ways of searching for and evaluating candidates, in accordance with the standards established by Emergn and the locations we operate in
- Keep track of pre-defined sourcing metrics and reports on them
- Be an active business partner to our manager’s and be able to ask the right questions, to aid the creation of appropriate recruitment strategies and hiring plans that support our business objectives. You will also work hand in hand with our hiring managers to implement effective and engaging ways of assessing and selecting talent.
- Stay connected to what is going on outside of Emergn, keeping abreast of trends and innovative changes within the world of talent acquisition and tech industries. Sharing what you learn with the wider TAq team and internal stakeholders.
- Provide local HR support to the HR Business Partner, in relation to assisting with, improving and finalising the onboarding and offboarding processes.
- You will learn and utilize our proprietary VFQ guiding principles and essential practices to ensure value is delivered early and often and you will be a role model for the Emergn Way principles and behaviors.
- Proven success as a technical recruiter, either within agency or within inhouse software delivery organisations
- Hands on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing and evaluation, within the Ukraine and other global locations ideally. Latvia, Portugal and Russia would be an advantage
- Has knowledge of how to use various sourcing channels effectively.
- Strong knowledge of using sourcing tools and technology - Boolean, Xray Searching etc.
- Promotes our Employer Brand when they reach out to candidates on various platforms
- Is able to build and maintain a talent pool that can meet the company’s future hiring needs
- Experienced in sourcing candidates across a multitude of technologies, within the software industry.
- Strong team player and able to work effectively with co-located team members. Working to a global strategy.
- Have experience of various recruitment tools / systems for identifying and connecting with talent in the industry.
- Drive innovation and ideas to improve the ways of working and processes within TAq.
- Work well in global teams, know how to contribute to the development of global practices and be responsible for their local implementation
- Able to maintain a level-headed approach, prioritise accordingly and manage the expectations around you, encouraging the same in those around you
- Strong organisational and time management skills; an ability to prioritise and create appropriate plans to ensure delivery against deadlines and in the absence of strict timeframes
- Fluency in English essential.