Emergn unveils a new look
Today, Emergn has a new look and a new way of describing what we do that matches our bold mission: We improve the way people and companies work. Forever. This is more than just a catchphrase for us, it’s the heart of our company and the way we think about work. We’ve pioneered modern ways of working to get our clients’ best ideas into the hands of their customers faster. We help clients transform and move from “ideas to impact.” This is a sharp phrase that defines our key value proposition, and you’ll see it expressed in our visual identity across our website.
Over the last 12 months, we’ve taken the time to look at and refine how we tell our story to make sure that we are bringing that story to life in a way that is exciting and engaging. Our new brand impact color—red—was chosen to be as distinctive in our market as the work we deliver. Each day, our teams help companies around the globe solve the complexity that comes with operating in a digital world. We do this by leveraging our experience, and depth of talent, and we do this together with our customers.
We’ve also redefined our core offerings to bring clarity to what Emergn can deliver to future and existing clients alike.
First, the focus is on how we can help you accelerate your business:
- Data & Analytics – Using data to make better, faster decisions.
- Intelligent Automation – Helping clients improve their businesses through automation.
Next, we emphasize how we can grow your business:
- Experience Design – How can we help design more valuable experiences for customers?
- Product Delivery – How can we bring better products to market, sooner?
- Product Innovation – How can we help clients bring new ideas to market, with more impact?
And finally, it’s about how we can help transform your business:
- Enterprise Transformation – Helping clients build high performance cultures.
- Learning Skills & Capabilities – Ensuring teams have the skills and capabilities they need to succeed.
Another critical change we’ve made is to make the connection stronger between Emergn and Value, Flow, Quality (VFQ), our work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation. VFQ represents the principles and practices that drive what we do, and this connection will only help drive home what we can offer.